Learn how to launch your first campaign on Facebook or Instagram
Total duration: 1 hour+
Course language: English
Last updated: June 2020
In our social media advertising course, I will walk you through the entire process of running social media ads – from setting up your Facebook and Instagram business accounts to creating a Facebook Pixel with custom conversions and running conversion based ads, as well as analyzing your results to optimize your campaigns.
After completing the social media advertising course you will have your account set up perfectly and you’ll be running your first converting campaigns!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Creating your Facebook business account
- Creating your Instagram business account
- Creating your ad account
- Setting up your Facebook business manager account
- Setting up your Facebook Pixel
- Setting up custom conversions
- How to create appealing visuals without photo editing skills
- How to set up your first campaign
- How to use Video ads
- Split testing ads and ad sets
- How to boost your posts the right way
- How to run page like campaigns
- How to save audiences
- How to use custom audiences
- How to spy on your competitors
- How to analyze your campaign results
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF …
… you want to start running your first social media ads.
… you need to improve your current ad performance.
… you sell digital or physical products or services (B2C and B2C).
ALSO BENEFIT FROM
- our online marketing classroom where you can ask questions and share ideas with us and other students.
- the Neon Social Club, our exclusive Facebook group where you can ask all kinds of questions related to online marketing.
- a neon academy certificate upon course completion.
New to online marketing?
We recommend starting with our free online marketing fundamentals course to understand the core concepts and mindset behind online marketing. This way you’ll not only know how to run campaigns but also understand what makes a successful campaign.
The videos of this class are excellent as they go directly to the important details, strategy and settings. This is highly condensed knowledge in a short timeframe and I will repeat a lot the videos for sure to internalize these important concepts. I'm not a beginner, I would classify this course already as advanced skills for the not so new beginner 😉